Kavod Senior Life first opened its doors under the name of Allied Jewish Apartments in 1971. Today, Kavod is an award-winning organization serving over 1,000 older individuals annually with an aging-in-place model centered on honor, community and Jewish values.
We will be celebrating this milestone all year!
Here’s how to join us:
- Mark August 26 on your calendar for our annual fundraising event featuring the Sklar Brothers.
- Provide a free 5-star review on Google – one star for each year!
- Make a donation to support our residents in honor of our anniversary.
- Help ensure Kavod’s future for the next 50 years by joining our Legacy Society; email Gaile for information
- Like Us on Facebook.
- Send us any memories or stories you have about our organization; perhaps a loved one lived here or you yourself have benefitted from our services.
Thank you for your support and care for the older adults in our community. We are looking forward to the next 50 years!