Thank you for your interest in working at Kavod Senior Life!
Kavod is a rewarding place to work. It’s an organization where ability and compassion combine to create unmatched service. We truly value our employees and have built an organization that embraces diversity, supports team members and encourages growth. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Career Opportunities at Kavod Senior Life
Kavod has one position open: Part Time Data & Evaluation Specialist
Kavod is currently seeking a Part Time Data & Evaluation Specialist (20 hours per week) to join our team!
This position will support internal departments in the collection and analysis of quality data, both quantitative and qualitative, disseminate findings to a variety of stakeholder groups, and assess and report on data identifying linkages to needed services and programming. This position will help Kavod build and sustain organizational evaluation capacity, and assist with streamlining and prioritizing data collection efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Partner with organizational leadership to enhance program planning process using data analysis in alignment with strategic organizational goals
- Communicate clearly and succinctly with all levels of the organization
- Support annual survey process, and other assigned projects, through gathering, entering, analyzing and reporting data findings
- Create visually appealing reports and dashboards that intuitively present information for reporting to a variety of audiences
- Provide training to staff to maintain awareness of data analytics and internal practices
- Identify and troubleshoot issues in data collection and analysis, and make recommendation for solution
- Monitor internal dashboards for improvements as needed
- Organize and clean various types of data as appropriate
- Coordinate with consultants as needed, and participate in continuing educational opportunities to refine and address technical issues, and to maintain best practices
- Stay up to date with evolving technologies and relevant applications
- Develop and maintain a current procedural manual
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s Degree preferred in psychology, statistics, evaluation, sociology, social work, policy and administration, or related field.
- A minimum of two years working directly in research, evaluation and data with demonstrated experience working with logic models and outcome evaluation plans.
- Two to three years of experience working in the social sector.
- Strong communication skills are a must, both written and verbal, to effectively communicate to a variety of audiences.
- Intermediate to advanced skills using MS Office platforms (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), spreadsheet development and database management.
- Experience working with older adults is a plus.
- Email cover letter, CV/resume, writing sample, and 3 professional references to our HR Director.
- Please use the subject line of “Part-time Data and Evaluation Specialist”.
- Include a writing sample that demonstrates your ability to present data to different types of audiences. Please send an example in which you are first author.
Competitive and DOE. Certain benefits do apply, including dental, vision, life insurance and paid time off.