Kavod Senior Life is the presenting sponsor of our annual conference on positive aging for older adults in the Denver metro area. This is a free-day event to celebrate life, network, socialize and learn from workshops on aging, health and spirituality.
Registration will open soon!
Sunday, June 23, 2019 | 9:30 am to 3:30 pm
Temple Emanuel | 51 Grape Street, Denver
Featuring Keynote Speaker Rabbi Dayle Friedman
- Pioneer in the development of a Jewish spiritual vision for aging, care and healing
- Listed as The Forward’s 50 most influential American Jews and American Women Rabbis
- Author of Jewish Wisdom for Growing Older: Finding Your Grit and Grace Beyond Midlife
Highlights of our 6th annual event include:
- 24 workshops led by professionals to provide valuable tips for positive aging
- Complimentary continental breakfast and lunch
- Fun and engaging activities to meet others and continue lifelong learning!
Would you like to be a sponsor or exhibitor?