Forty-seven years ago, our founders dreamed that seniors would always have a safe, affordable home in which to live and flourish. We look to donors, individuals just like you, to keep our founders’ dream alive by joining the Kavod Senior Life Legacy Society.
Help us ensure that the growing number of Baby Boomers and future seniors can thrive, age in place, continue to feel relevant, and be a part of a community.
Join us today!
Here are some ways you can participate:
- Designate your required mandatory IRA distributions to Kavod (at 70.5 years and beyond)
- Commit a portion of an asset to Kavod (e.g., savings accounts, stocks, bonds, etc.)
- Distribute 1% or 2% of your IRA to Kavod
- Name Kavod Senior Life in your Last Will & Testament
- Many other options available!
To help you develop a legacy gift to meet your long term giving plans call Gaile Weisbly Waldinger, Development Director, at 720.382.7819 or email.