If you have any questions about Kavod on the Road please send
us an email.
Kavod on the Road brings educational and life-enrichment programs to active older adults in the greater Denver community. In partnership with area agencies, synagogues and community centers, we provide valuable services in addition to our activities that include an annual conference on aging and monthly event publications.
Since we all have been careful and distancing during COVID-19, we offer all our programs virtually through a Zoom connection.
Typical Kavod on the Road programs include:
- Educational programs on a variety of engaging topics
- Monthly Breakfast Club and Friday Singles Lunch Bunch social gatherings
- Trips to museums, sporting events and historical sites
- Entertainment such as theater, film and concert visits
- Informational workshops, political discussions and more!
All programs are announced in a Kavod on the Road/from Oy to Joy publication by email.
In addition to the support from our community partners, your generosity helps Kavod on the Road present quality programs.