Kavod Assisted Living is a place to call home.
Here, older adults live in the comfort and privacy of their own apartments, supported by a care team who encourages a high level of independence while supplementing daily activities as needed.
What makes us different:
- All-inclusive pricing—under $50,000 per year!
- Only a one-year spend down to Medicaid on most units
- Large, individual apartments with a private bathroom in each
- Warm, welcoming community conveniently located in the vibrant Cherry Creek neighborhood
- Caring staff dedicated to Kavod’s residents
SPECIAL OFFER on our large market-rate one bedroom! Half of first two month’s rent FREE for a lease signed by June 30, 2021**! The overall cost for an Assisted Living apartment for an individual ranges from $3,800 – $4,100, which is all inclusive of all services, including meals, basic utilities (excluding cable and phone) and services. The cost for a couple starts at $7,300, a $500 savings. (*prices subject to change). We accept private pay, Medicaid, veterans pension and long term care insurance. Kavod does not accept outside InnovAge applications.
All of these services are included in ONE PRICE!
- Assistance with dressing, bathing and personal grooming
- Medication supervision and management
- 3 meals a day and snacks (kosher available)
- Daily bed-making and trash removal
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping services
- Emergency pull cords and safety bracelet/pendant
- Five wellness checks a day–minimum
- Coordinating transportation and appointments
- Support from care and wellness coordinators
- Daily activities and trips
- Health & Wellness Center with on-site health providers
- Studio: 373 square feet
- Small One Bedroom: 460 square feet
- Large One Bedroom: 570 square feet
**Offer good for Apartment #301W. $2,050 reduced from first two month’s rent. Contact 720.382.7833 for details. Private pay only.