All 2021 private pay move ins will receive a $50 gift card in honor of Kavod’s 50th anniversary and as a welcome to our community! Fill out the form below to get all the details.
Kavod Assisted Living is a place to call home.
Here, older adults live in the comfort and privacy of their own apartments with the support of a care team who encourages them to maintain a high level of independence while supplementing their daily activities as needed.
What makes us different:
- All-inclusive pricing—under $50,000 per year!
- Only a one-year spend down to Medicaid on most units
- Large, individual apartments with a private bathroom in each
- Warm, welcoming community conveniently located in the vibrant Cherry Creek neighborhood
- Caring staff dedicated to Kavod’s residents
The 2021 cost for Assisted Living for an individual ranges from $3,800 – $4,100, which is all inclusive of all services, including meals, basic utilities (excluding cable and phone) and services. The cost for a couple starts at $7,300, a $500 savings. (*prices subject to change). We accept private pay, Medicaid, veterans pension and long term care insurance. Kavod does not accept outside InnovAge applications.
All of these services are included in ONE PRICE!
- Assistance with dressing, bathing and personal grooming
- Medication supervision and management
- 3 meals a day and snacks (kosher available)
- Daily bed-making and trash removal
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping services
- Emergency pull cords and safety bracelet/pendant
- Five wellness checks a day–minimum
- Coordinating transportation and appointments
- Support from care and wellness coordinators
- Daily activities and trips
- Health & Wellness Center with on-site health providers
- Studio: 373 square feet
- Small One Bedroom: 460 square feet
- Large One Bedroom: 570 square feet