Your generosity allows Kavod to provide enhanced programming and services that enrich the lives of our residents. Here’s how you can help:
Colorado Gives Day
- Support active aging by giving to Kavod on Colorado Gives Day – Tuesday, December 10
- All proceeds are eligible for an incentive and will benefit our Kavod on the Road outreach program.
- You can schedule your gift ahead of time – do it today!
- Visit the Colorado Gives website and click Donate.
- Invest in Kavod’s future through a legacy gift (such as a will or bequest)
- The Legacy Society is part of Live On! Life & Legacy, a partnership initiative of Rose Community Foundation and the Harold Grinspoon Foundation
- Please call Gaile Weisbly Waldinger, Development Director at 720.382.7819 to help you develop a legacy gift to meet your long term giving plans. For more information click here.
- Purchase a plaque for our Wall of Honor in memory/honor of a loved one
- Large or small inscriptions are commemorated in a beautiful stone display
Health and Wellness
- Support Kavod’s successful health programs and wellness activities
- Naming opportunities available in the Health & Wellness Center
Event Sponsorship & Attendance
- Sponsor the annual fundraising event and receive exposure to our guests and leadership. All sponsors receive special benefits while celebrating Kavod’s success.
Kavod on the Road
- Help provide programs for 800+ active seniors living in the greater community, including our L’Chaim2Life Conference
- Offerings include lectures, tours, a free conference and activity guide
IRA Contribution from anyone 70.5+ years
- This transfer does not generate taxable income nor a tax deduction—you often benefit even if you don’t itemize your deductions
- IRA transfers satisfy all or a portion of an individual’s required minimum distribution (RMD) up to $100,000
To give, please fill out the online donation form below or send a check made out to Kavod Senior Life and mail it to:
Development Department, Kavod Senior Life
22 South Adams Street
Denver, CO 80209
For any questions about contributions or support, please call Gaile Weisbly Waldinger, Development Director, at 720.382.7819 or email.