Your generosity allows Kavod to provide enhanced programming and services that enrich the lives of our residents. If you’d like to make a donation online, please fill out the form below.
You can also send a check made out to Kavod Senior Life and mail it to: Development Department, Kavod Senior Life, 22 South Adams Street, Denver, CO 80209
Below is more information about how your generosity helps Kavod Senior Life:
Health and Wellness
- Supports Kavod’s successful health programs and wellness activities.
Kavod on the Road
- Provides programs for 900+ active adults living in the greater community, including our free L’Chaim2Life Conference.
- Acknowledges the memory or honor of a loved one on our Wall of Honor display.
Event Sponsorship & Attendance
- Supports our annual fundraising event, providing special benefits and exposure while celebrating Kavod’s success.
IRA Contribution from anyone 70.5+ years
- IRA transfers satisfy all or a portion of an individual’s required minimum distribution (RMD) up to $100,000—which can be designated to Kavod! This transfer does not generate taxable income nor a tax deduction—you often benefit even if you don’t itemize your deductions.
- Helps ensure the future sustainability of Kavod through a future gift (such as a will or bequest). For more information, contact Gaile Weisbly Waldinger, Development Director at 720.382.7819 or click here.
For any questions about contributions or support, please call Gaile Weisbly Waldinger, Development Director, at 720.382.7819 or email.