Kavod Senior Life offers Independent Living apartments for adults 62 and older and individuals with disabilities. In addition to our Life Enrichment programs, we offer:
- Onsite Health & Wellness center
- Full-time Care Coordinators
- Beauty shop with hair, nail & massage services
- Housekeeping & laundry
- Chaplaincy services
- Emergency pull cords and check- in buttons
- Pets allowed! (up to 25 lbs)
- Dining services
- Free Wifi access in apartments
- 24-hour computer lab
- Raised garden beds with individual plots
- Daily activities and trips
Application & Availability
Kavod has two pricing structures, subsidized and non-subsidized (also called market rate). There are 370 units that are one bedroom or studio.
Most of our apartments are subsidized by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). In this program, rents are calculated based on an applicant’s total adjusted income. Rent includes electrical and water utilities. There is a waiting list for these units that varies from month to month. Call 303.399.1146 for the current wait time.
For a current status update or inquiry, please call our Leasing Department at 720.382.7833.
- In person at 22 S. Adams Street | Denver, CO 80209
- Call 303.399.1146 to request an application to be mailed
- Download an application below
Please mail or deliver completed application materials to:
Kavod Senior Life | Attn: Leasing Coordinator
22 S. Adams Street | Denver, CO 80209
Applications received by Kavod’s Leasing Coordinator are reviewed for completion of all required information.
If complete, the application is stamped with the date and time received.
If any item is incomplete, the application will be returned with a request for additional information. Applications will be processed in the order they are received.