Kavod is a rewarding place to work. It’s an organization where ability and compassion combine to create unmatched service. We truly value our employees and have built an organization that embraces diversity, supports team members and encourages growth. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Through our commitment to hiring well-qualified candidates and maintaining a safe working environment Kavod conducts preemployment screening on all prospective employees.
Kavod team members provide quality care, services and support to our residents and the broader community. In turn, it is Kavod’s philosophy to provide a rich compensation and benefits package with flexibility, affordability and ease of use in mind.
Kavod Senior Life was recognized with a 2019 Top Workplaces Award by The Denver Post. This annual contest measures employee satisfaction and results in a list of 100 of the state’s top workplaces for the calendar year. Read more.
- 100% employer paid medical premium
- Shared dental and vision premium
- Up to 240 hours of vacation plus separate accrued hours for sick leave, personal time and floating holidays to support team diversity
- 403(b) match plus nonelective deferral
- Paid volunteer hours
- Free weekly yoga class on-site
- Free on-site meal per shift worked
- Interest-free employee loans
- Educational opportunities and tuition reimbursement
- Staff parties, contests and opportunities to engage with our residents in creative ways, including the occasional Wii Bowling Tournament!
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT KAVOD SENIOR LIFE
Kavod is always seeking qualified, passionate team members for Dining Services positions, including cooks and servers. Please email Human Resources for current openings.
PART TIME OVERNIGHT SCREENER
We are currently seeking a Part-Time Overnight Lobby Screener to join our team. The Lobby Screener will greet, screen and log all visitors that come in to ensure that they are essential and not a health risk to the residents. Receipt of certain deliveries applies. Reliability and good communication skills are a must.
This is an ongoing position. Changes will come only if/when COVID-19 is no longer a danger to our residents or better practices are identified.
Schedule: Fridays 10:30pm-7:30am, Saturdays 5:00pm-2:00am, Sundays 5:00pm-2:00am.
Hiring Range: $14.77/hr – 15.20/hr
To apply submit a letter of interest and resume by email.
ON HOLD: PART TIME DATE & EVALUATION SPECIALIST ( 30 hours/week)
This position will support internal departments in the collection and analysis of quality data, both quantitative and qualitative, disseminate findings to a variety of stakeholder groups, and assess and report on data identifying linkages to needed services and programming. This position will help Kavod to build and sustain organizational evaluation capacity, and assist with streamlining and prioritizing data collection efforts.
Essential duties and responsibilities: include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Partner with organizational leadership to enhance program planning process using data analysis in alignment with strategic organizational goals.
- Communicate clearly and succinctly with all levels of the organization.
- Support annual survey process, and other assigned projects, through gathering, entering, analyzing and reporting data finding.
- Create visually appealing reports and dashboards that intuitively present information for reporting to a variety of audiences.
- Provide training to staff to maintain awareness of data analytics and internal practices.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues in data collection and analysis, and make recommendation for solution.
- Monitor internal dashboards for improvements as needed.
- Organize and clean various types of data as appropriate.
- Coordinate with consultants as needed, and participate in continuing educational opportunities to refine and address technical issues, and to maintain best practices.
- Stay up to date with evolving technologies and relevant applications.
- Develop and maintain a current procedural manual.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualification, education and experience:
- Master’s Degree preferred in psychology, statistics, evaluation, sociology, social work, policy and administration, or related field.
- A minimum of two years working directly in research, evaluation and data with demonstrated experience working with logic models and outcome evaluation plans.
- Two to three years of experience working in the social sector.
- Strong communication skills are a must, both written and verbal, to effectively communicate to a variety of audiences.
- Intermediate to advanced skills using MS Office platforms (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), spreadsheet development and database management.
- Experience working with older adults is a plus.
To apply: Email cover letter, CV/resume, writing sample, and 3 professional references.
Please use the subject line of “Part-time Data and Evaluation Specialist”.
Include a writing sample that demonstrates your ability to present data to different types of audiences. Please send an example in which you are first author.
If you are interested in working at Kavod, but there is not a current opening that fits your qualifications you are welcome submit a letter of interest and resume by email or to Human Resources, Kavod Senior Life, 22 S. Adams St., Denver, CO 80209.